Monday, September 21, 2009

Nah, Nah, Nah...Nah, Nah, Nah...

Hey Hey Hey...Goodybe!

Ok kids, here we are.  I am leaving for Peace Corps Staging tommorow and there are a few things i need to let you all know.

1) I have an address!

Charles D. Helms, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
162 Chaco Boreal c/Mcal. López
Asunción 1580, Paraguay
South America

There is nothing that would mean anything more to me in the world than if you wrote me a letter! I'll write you back. pinky promise.

2) To anyone reading this (well anyone I know at least).  I love you very much. From the bottom of my heart to the top of my nose. The thing i'll miss most about the united states are my wonderful friends and family.  I have a small song that I need you to here that you might be encouraged by the eternal nature of our relationship.

I am your brother.

you are my simon.

peace (corps) out.

No comments: